Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm a BUM!

I resigned from my previous work last August 2008. I have to undergo a minor operation during that time so I need to stop working. Since then, I'm staying at home. I'm not employed until now.

I could say...


I am a BUM! :_(


but then I choose to say...



Thank God I'm a B.U.M.!

B-eing
U-sed by God
M-ightily


I may not be employed but I can't say that I'm totally unproductive. In fact, God is giving so many tasks to me... some are too big and I just can't contain it. (Thank you Lord for trusting me!)

I just learned that being productive is not merely based on where you are or how much money you earn.

Being productive is always a choice! :)

Help me Lord to just trust Your promises... that You are the One who holds my future. Let me just accomplish the tasks You have given me. Prepare me for future assignments and may You always find me faithful no matter how small or big that task may be. :)

No comments: