Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Waiting...

I'm in a waiting status now...

> waiting for God's answers...
> waiting for directions...
> waiting... *sigh*

I could still remember a message from a friend saying,

"The hardest part of faith is waiting...and the hardest part of waiting is the last half hour."

Some how true, if i'll use my present condition as a basis.

Sadly, there are times that waiting steals my joy. :'(





But I always want to keep in mind that...

"Waiting is not passive but always active."


Please help me Lord to patiently wait for you...

2 comments:

weena said...

you know what's the best thing to do while waiting?

worship. =)

and it's the best time to reflect God's goodness in the past - for all the breakthroughs and the breakings.

likewise, it's the best time to look forward to what God is going to do in the future, because you've got a vision in your heart of what His will is (which of course, is always perfect, and more beautiful than what we could ever imagine).

ako rin waiting. just lately, the song "i can only imagine" keeps on ringing in my heart. and it gives me a fresh new hope every time God reminds me that the best is yet to come, and that as i wait, He works in me and through me. amazing God, not a single moment is waited, only when we learn to yield to His will.

(haha, haba ng comment. blog entry na yata to.)

love you! happy waiting khen!


ate weena

KheN said...

thanks ate weena! You're definitely right. Kaya nga po i don't wanna dwell in my emotions. I know i have to master it. :)

Ngayon po, my waiting is done. God gave me the answer last Feb.12. :) Somehow, alam ko na po ung purpose why He let me wait for such a long time. God is really great and all-knowing!

I really appreciate your blog entry... este comment pala.hehehe! (totoo po)

God bless te weena!