Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am defenseless

Lord, You know how defenseless I am against their painful accusations, their misjudgments. I can't say a word, I know I need not to explain myself...

(Numbers 12:1,3-9)

1 Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses...
3 (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)
4 At once the LORD said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, "Come out to the Tent of Meeting, all three of you." So the three of them came out.
5 Then the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the Tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When both of them stepped forward,
6 he said, "Listen to my words: "When a prophet of the LORD is among you, I reveal myself to him in visions, I speak to him in dreams.
7 But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house.
8 With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD.
Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?"
9 The anger of the LORD burned against them, and he left them.


I know I'm neither as humble as Moses nor as faithful as him but I am convinced that we have the same GOD. Now, can I ask You a favor?

"Can You please defend me Lord..."

No comments: