Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Answered Prayer :D

I failed to update my blog for the past month for some reasons... at namiss ko talaga lalo na ang blog hopping. I will try my best to recall kung ano yung mga nangyari during those time so I can post it here... sa aking "modern diary."

August 14. I went to Manila, as far as I could remember... unintentionally, I went to Philippine Bible Society (PBS) along United Nations Ave. Nakakabless lang, I bought a Bible at a discounted price care of Ate Vicky. Naaalala ko pa nung minsang magkita kami ni Ate Weena sa PCBS-SM Pala Pala, we were both praying for a Bible since we have given ours to people na alam naming kailangan un. hehehe. :D



Investment nga talaga ang Bible... I hope and pray that I will love God's Words all the more... Thank You po Lord!!!

No comments: