Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Devotions & Reflections

October 16. "NEVER TOO BUSY"
Nothing on you agenda, no matter how pressing, is reason enough to ignore the voice of God when He tells you to stop and help.

October 15. "REST TO REFOCUS"
(a message of encouragement from the Lord)
"You can give everything you have to God's service and come away exhausted. God removed Elijah from the activity for a time so that he could spend time with God. If He needs to remove you from your work for a time, He will."

> I was able to relate with Elijah, who after doing everything for God's Kingdom including burning the altar, people still want to kill him. Eventually, he found himself tired & rested in a cave. God asked him, "what are you doing there?"... and comforted him with His gentle voice saying, "Go back..." Minsan, kailangan lang ng rest to clearly hear God's voice and to experience His presence. That's exactly what has happened to me. :D

October 14. "CLEAR MESSAGE"
If we walk with Him, in obedience to His Word, He will stand with us and ensure us victory over our challenges. "OUR DECISION WILL BE EVIDENT BY THE OUTCOME."

> I went to Manila to have my EEG Test at Makati Medical Center. On my way home, while riding on a bus, I saw a big billboard with the message, "Follow Me." - GOD. Feeling ko, ako lang ang nakakita ng billboard na yun. After I saw it, I prayed... "Lord, para sakin ba yun? Ano po bang utos Nyo?"

After few days... nalaman ko na what God wants me to do. :D

No comments: