Saturday, June 27, 2009

Grace-dependent

(This post is in relation to my previous entry...)

Last Monday (June 22), the result of our final exam for Manual Ticketing was released. All of us passed. I praised the Lord when I heard my trainer's announcement. During our morning break, my trainer said that they have deliberated about my case. In the end, they have considered me for the next course. They tracked back my record since our Domestic Ticketing Training in which I somehow excelled. In addition to that, my trainer told me to do better this time, probably to prove that I'm worthy of the consideration they have given me.

Once again, I have proved God's favor to me. When I texted those from whom I've requested for a prayer, most of them said, "You are favored by the Lord." I strongly believe that.

June 25, Thursday, was our first exam on Automated Ticketing. I still have some mistakes I know. I was sad after that. On our way home, I said to my friends, "Talagang grace-dependent ako..." One of them replied, "Bakit na-fail ka na ba nyang grace na sinasabi mo?" I just smiled and from her words I was encouraged. One of them also said, "Malakas yan (pertaining to me) kay Bro!" On my mind I said, "Truly, never in a moment God's grace had failed me." That's the sweetest thing with our God. He honors those who choose to honor Him.

Now, the training is still on-going. Our last exam will be on Tuesday. I have this hope that God will never leave me. I count to His promises. I'm praising Him not just because He's helping me out from every hard circumstance but also through all these, my batchmates saw how my God works in the impossible.

Here are some of the verses that I keep on meditating.

~"...and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame." - Romans 9:33

~"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." - Philippians 1:6

~"in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." - Romans 8:37

~" He mocks proud mockers but gives grace to the humble." - Proverbs 3:34

~"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised." - Hebrews 10:35-36
These verses encourage me and they remind me of who I am before the Lord. Praise be to our God who is the Lord of all comfort.

"Your day is not too good that you are not in need of God's grace and neither too worse that you are beyond His grace" - Joshua Harris, Not Even a Hint


DO THE POSSIBLE AND GOD WILL DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!

No comments: