Monday, June 16, 2008

I had a dream...

Last night, I had a dream that was very meaningful...

I walked with Charm (my co-leader in the ministry) and crossed a road (na parang may center island) going to a dark place. I couldn't remember other details but I could clearly recall that there were men who wanted to hurt us. Napahiga na nga kami sa kalsada sa kaiiwas sa kanila. After a while, we were cornered and there's no way to escape. One man, na parang distorted ang itsura, tried to hit us with a hammer (a bigger one, na parang old model), we embraced each other tightly. Suddenly a transparent shield covered us, so hindi nya kami nasaktan.

I felt like crying when I woke up this morning. Sobrang nabless ako sa protection ni Lord. Even if that's just a dream, I strongly believe that God does protect us even more in reality. Thank You so much Lord... You are our Defender and Refuge!

No comments: