Monday, June 16, 2008

The Right Approach

It is very true that God knows what we need. That's the reason why everytime I read His Words and pray or go to church on Sundays, I always ask God to give me an expectant heart. I know that the Sovereign God will speak to me, may it be a rebuke or an encouragement and so on. Yesterday, I just received a word from Him instructing me on how to face my problems, my Goliath.

The Right Approach in Facing Your Goliath
Text: 1 Samuel 17:37-40

1. Be Yourself. I don't need to pretend to be somebody else.
2. Use your talent. God has given me a full package of talent (this is somehow related to our team's devotion last Saturday) starting from planning, which means intelligence, up to execution, meaning skill and ability. (Exodus 35:30-35)
3. Use your faith. Indeed, believers live by faith and not by sight.

These words from the Lord strengthened my weak and tired soul. Thank you so much Lord!


No comments: