Friday, January 11, 2008

Lakad to the Max!

I'm currently renewing our (PACEOS) business permit for 2008. In effect, I have to go to Pasay City Hall over and over again to complete and submit the requirements.

Yesterday, I went to the following places:

- Barangay Hall (to claim our renewed Barangay Clearance)
- Pasay City Hall (for tax assessment)
- Philhealth Office in Taft Ave. (to submit 2007 last quarter contribution record)
- BPI- United Nations Ave. (to activate my E-cash. singit lang 'to! hehehe)
- Banco de Oro - United Nations Ave. (to encash check. kailangan ko ng allowance sa lakad eh)
- Break muna... so lunch sa Chowking - UN Ave.

Sa sobrang dami ng nilakad ko, nasira na ng tuluyan ang shoes ko.. huhu.


Nabiyak yung swelas! wheew! Napabili tuloy ako ng bagong pair kasi 'di ko na matiis yung pain na dulot nito. I went straight to Quiapo para mura-mura naman. Supposedly, pupunta pa ko ng SSS, Macapagal Branch to submit contribution record din kaso 'di ko na kinaya kaya after bumili ng shoes sa office na ko dumiretso.

I uttered, "Lord, bakit kailangang ako ang maglakad ng lahat ng ito? Sabay sagot sa sariling tanong, "Kasi naman po Karen, ikaw lang ang staff ng PACEOS remember? So, walang ibang gagawa n'yan kundi ikaw!" God must really have a purpose. Before, I went to the Embassy for my superior's VISA to Thailand. Ngayon naman, business permit. Probably, God is training me this early because sooner or later sarili ko ng VISA (as in Tourist VISA not Working VISA) at ng family ko ang aasikasuhin ko. Same thing, with the business permit...maybe we'll manage our own family business and my own business as well. Ayoko kasing forever maging employee. I want to put up a business in God's time. Yeepee!

When I reached home (apartment), I said that exact statement to God and this is His Word to me...

- Ephesians 3:20: "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us..." (NIV)

I love the King James Translation:
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us..."

I can only think this much with my limited imagination but God has a greater plan that is far beyond what I can fathom. (I'll patiently wait for You, Lord)

No comments: