- create in me a pure heart with honest intentions (1 Chronicles 29:17)
- bless me so I can bless others more (Deuteronomy 15:6)
- give me a discerning heart and wisdom (1 Kings 3:9)
- use me more for the benefit of others (Galatians 3:8)
- help me to be humble and think less of my self (James 3:13)
- strengthen me so I can do the work You've entrusted to me (Psalm 73:26)
- give me a grateful heart and help me to keep myself from complaining (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
- make my heart teachable (Psalm 119:27)
- help me to persevere and be mature in faith (James 1:4)
- give me patience and help me to understand that everything has its perfect time (Ecclesiastes 3:11)
- help me to be decisive (Job 38:36)
- draw me closer to You, I want to know You more (Psalm 119:20)
- teach me how to love the way You do - agape love (John 3:16)
Can these be Your birthday gifts to me?
...though I know You have given so much
...and this will take time.
Thank you for another year of Your faithfulness and love.