Monday, November 19, 2007

Counting our blessings (Part II)

Medyo matagal na rin akong hindi nakapagpost though I used to visit various blogs. Minsan kasi mas feel kong magbasa lang...

Anyway, I want to continue mentioning some of God's blessings to me as I have said in my older post.

* My co-leaders sa ministry. Nakakatuwa yung relationship ng leaders, parang magkakapatid lang talaga. They are real blessings. They're true friends. Though may mga times na hindi nagkakaintindihan, mas nangingibabaw pa rin yung love.

* Tehillah Dance Team. This is the team that I handle in the ministry. The team is composed of 25 members (one is in Hongkong), all are teens. Medyo complicated ang stage na 'to (i mean the age) 'cause this is the stage wherein sobrang taas ng level ng curiousity, madalas ang mood swing at to the maximum level ang pagiging sensitive. But then, I love this team so much. God used them to train me not just in terms of leadership but more in character; how to care genuinely, to be patient, to listen, to understand, to love and to pray harder.

* Churchmates' blogs. Sobrang malaking tulong sa'kin ang posts ng churchmates ko. There are times na sobrang discouraged ako and then pag-nagbukas ako ng page at nagbasa, naeencourage ako sa stories nila.

* Church Pastors. "Anointed." Yun lang ang nasasabi ko minsan 'pag nakikita ko sila. They're being used by God to deliver His message to the congregation. Most of the time, sapul talaga ako sa sermon! :)

* Music. Sa buong maghapon na nakaharap ako sa computer doing various paper works, nagmiminister sa'kin yung songs na pinakikinggan ko (ngaun, We Speak to Nations ang tugtog).
When I'm sleepy, patugtog lang ako ng praise songs.

* My Bosses. As I have stated in my previous post, sobrang kakaiba ang superiors ko, madalas hindi makarecognize or maka-appreciate ng mga bagay bagay, demanding at times and so on. But then, I'm thankful for having them. I learned how to be independent, to be decisive and to be submissive.

* My CLDP teacher and classmates. Sobrang nag-eenjoy ako sa class namin sa CLDP. Actually wala namang something special sa class, lecture type lang talaga...makikinig ka lang, pwedeng mag-share if you want. But every meeting is an exciting one for me dahil sa dami ng natututunan ko when it comes to leadership. Saturday, November 24, is our last meeting at pot bless! hihi!

* Trials. If I'll enumerate lahat ng ito sobrang marami but still trials can't outnumber God's blessings. Thankful ako sa mga trials for they draw me closer to God, make me stronger, wiser and more mature.

Indeed, God has blessed me so much and this page might not be able to contain all those. I'm thankful for the sun, for the wind, for the air I breathe, for this life and so on.

*GOD, most of all, I am thankful that I have You. This life will never be as meaningful as this if I haven't come to know YOU.

No comments: