Monday, November 19, 2007

One Spirit

Finally, I have the chance to share these stories. Hahaha! Both happened weeks ago.

*That was Sunday, November 11, the last day of our Expo. I arrived late at World Tade, around 3:00 pm, 'cause I came straight from the church (attended the worship service). I visited the booths and talked to our exhibitors, one of such was Ate Marissa. She approached me and said, "Alam mo, wala pa kaming benta. Kararating lang kasi namin, nag-church pa kasi kami eh." I replied, "Ako rin po." By that, we discovered that we were both Christians. Sobrang tuwang tuwa sya at napaiyak pa! She embraced me and said, "Sabi ko na eh, may iba sa'yo una pa lang kitang makita." Then, she gave me a set of earrings and necklace. Kwentuhan to the max na kami. She has a son who was a pastor and their church was located in Bacoor (parang may Victory Church akong narinig...'di ko na maalala yung exact name).

Another one...

*I rode a bus, San Agustin, last Wednesday. I was on my way to the office around 9:30 am. I sat beside a guy (with his friend on his left). They were talking about a certain person and some of the lines I heard..."hindi mo talaga mapipilit ang isang tao kung ayaw. May perfect time din si Lord sa kanya," and "ganon talaga 'pag nandun ang favor ni Lord." After an hour (nasa Baclaran na kami), hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko and I said to them, "Excuse me, Kuya pwedeng magtanong? (and they said "yes") Are you Christians?" I was correct! They were Christians. I said I didn't intend to listen to their conversation, I just kept on hearing the name of the LORD. Their names: Kuya Roy, 24 and Kuya Noli, 22. Both of them were youth leaders. Kuya Roy was also a dancer and a worship leader. They're part of the Jesus Reigns Church in Buho, Silang. Ini-invite nga nila ako sa Sunday, November 25, it's their church's anniversary. Alam din nila ang Church of God-Dasma, sabi ni Kuya Noli, naging professor nya daw si Kuya Warren Pangilinan during college at TUP.

It's glad to know that Christians have the same spirit and that spirit becomes our identity. We can easily feel whenever our spiritual brothers and sisters are near us (even without knowing them personally). Sobrang na-bless lang ako.

4 comments:

leeflailmarch said...

Kaka-bless nga 'pag ganun. :) Nakakatuwa.

leeflailmarch said...

Although when in a public place hindi ko pa nararanasan magtanong or tanungin if Christian sila/ako.

KheN said...

ewan ko ba. di ko lang talaga mapigilan ang sarili ko, hehe! kung di ko kasi tatanungin, feeling ko sayang ung chance na magkakilala/magkausap considering na magkapatid kayo in spirit di ba?hihi! try mo minsan.

pero magtatanong lang ako pag may hint ako..gaya nun (para hindi mapahiya). Ung usapan kasi nila, usapan ng Christians..laging nandun si Lord.

KheN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.