Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Be entirely HIS!

Last night I was really crying out to God because I know spritually I'm not fine. 'Di ko maintindihan ang sarili ko..kung anong gusto ko, anong nagpapalungkot sa'kin at kung ano yung heavy load na dala ko...bsta di ko ma-explain. I've been in this state for several weeks. But as I prayed, God revealed what's wrong in me...NABOBORE ako sa takbo ng buhay ko ngayon. Everyday is just the same with yesterday, there's nothing special about it - I sleep, wake up in the morning, work and be at the office, receive mails and send replies, answer phone calls, eat, be in Dasma by weekend and so on...and worse, I read the Bible but not filled, as in wala akong ma-absorb!

I let myself be deceived by the enemy that I'M USELESS. The ministry, the office is not benefiting from me because I'm of NO USE (parang lagi lang akong nagpapalipas ng oras whether at church or at the office). Suddenly, I was reminded of God's message few days ago during my devotion. The striking question goes like this: "USEFULNESS or RELATIONSHIP?" For God's child, direction and guidance come from God Himself not some measure of that child's usefulness.

It doesn't matter if we're being useful or not, what's important is that we KEEP a STABLE RELATIONSHIP with GOD. In HIM, there are no DULL and BORING MOMENTS. We need to ask God to open our eyes and help us recognize that He's working in all things, then, we will see that LIFE WITH HIM IS BEAUTIFUL! Just let HIM use us mightily and it's better if we're unconscious about it. Let's KEEP the relationship and BE ENTIRELY HIS!

"...you are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

1 comment:

giL =P said...

amen to that...sniff sniff
'you are not your own...' hehe...