Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sunday is for the LORD!

Hi there! How are you? Wasn't able to update my blog for quite sometime due to a bulk of office works.

Well, medyo tiring ang week na 'to for me. I went back to Dasma last night to attend our practice for Sunday. Then, back to Manila this morning. I suppose to be in Cavite again by Thursday night kaso mukhang 'di nanaman maisasakatuparan yon.

I have to work overtime for my boss' presentation abroad. She'll leave for a General Meeting in Taipei on Sept. 25. I have to collate all the materials (research) and make a presentation (for her). She wants me to be at the office on Saturday and Sunday. Of course, I can't commit because those days are for the LORD. She said I have no choice. I'm praying that I'll have all the materials by tomorrow so I can work on the presentation immediately and eventually be home on Friday.

Need prayers talaga. But I know that God will put everything in order as He said. I believe I can finish my work without sacrificing Sunday. Basta, I'll hold on to this: "SUNDAY is for the LORD" I fear God more than I fear my Superiors. I don't want to compromise...

No comments: