Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rain, what does it tell you?

I received an email and I repost it here.

Stop at the picture for a second, and watch the Rain... then read on...

One rainy afternoon I was driving along one of the main streets of town, taking those extra precautions necessary when the roads are wet and slick. Suddenly my daughter, Aspen , spoke up from her relaxed position in her seat. "Dad, I'm thinking of something."

This announcement usually meant she had been pondering some fact for a while, and was now ready to expound all that her six-year-old mind had discovered. I was eager to hear. "What are you thinking?" I asked.

"The rain!" she began, "is like sin, and the windshield wipers are like God wiping our sins away." After the chill bumps raced up my arms I was able to respond. "That's really good, Aspen."

Then my curiosity broke in. How far would this little girl take this revelation? So I asked, "Do you notice how the rain keeps on coming? What does that tell you?" Aspen didn't hesitate one moment with her answer: "We keep on sinning, and God just keeps on forgiving us."

I will always remember this whenever I turn my wipers on.

In order to see the Rainbow, you must first endure some Rain.

4 comments:

gia said...

parang Baguio lang hah.. hayyy.. Baguio!...

KheN said...

iniisip mo na ang J-Rev noh? haha!

gian said...

i'm c0mpletely blessed..
with this st0ry...
love it!!
^-^

KheN said...

ako din gian.. :) God bless