Tuesday, September 11, 2007

No One Else Knows

Have you ever experienced that no one understands you? You can't also understand yourself? I did...

Good thing, there is someone who knows everything, our strengths and weaknesses but doesn't look upon us with contempt. He does look on us with love and mercy.

This song ministered to me and I hope it will be an encouragement for you too...

No One Else Knows
Building 429

My world is closing in on the inside

But I’m not showing it
When all I am is crying out
I hold it in and fake a smile
Still I’m broken, I’m broken
Only One can understand
And only One can hold the hand
Of the broken
Of the broken

Chorus:
When no one else knows how I feel

Your love for me is proven real
When no one else cares where I’ve been
You run to me with outstretched hands
And You hold me in Your arms again

I need no explanation of why me

I just need confirmation
Only You could understand
the emptiness inside my head
I am falling, I'm falling
I’m falling down upon my knees
To find the One who gives me peace
I am flying, Lord I am flying

I have come to You in search of faith

Cause I can’t see beyond this place
Oh You are God and I am man
So I’ll leave it in Your hands

"O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways." Psalm 139:1-3

3 comments:

Gilian said...

Haha...naaalala ko tong song na to lately eh...hahaa..

mheries said...

hehehe *wink*

Jayson said...

Wow. Gusto ko rin ang kantang ito. =p