Monday, October 15, 2007

Special Thanks

Gia lent me her MP4 last week, save ko daw yung songs nila Mary Mary and Natalie Grant. Since I stay in an apartment (near Philippine Airlines Medical) during weekdays at weekends lang ako umuuwi sa Cavite, I have her MP4 for five days. I really appreciate it!

For two consecutive nights, mag-isa lang ako sa apartment. Rest day ng sister ko. Di naman ako nabore, I had much time with God. I spent almost two hours in prayer. Then, nakinig ng music.

I want to share this song (nakasave sa mp4 ni gia):


Your Love is Extravagant
Casting Crowns

Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate
I feel like moving to the rhythm of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in our secret place
Your love is extravagant
Chorus:
Spread wide in the arms of Christ
is the love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known
You considered me a friend
Capture my heart again
Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate
Thanks ulit Gia! May God bless you more!

3 comments:

leeflailmarch said...

Na-miss ko bigla mag-dorm. Haayyy...

Struggle ko ngayon ang mag-pray. Huhu. Kahit wala naman akong masyadong ginagawa talaga...

gia said...

hi khen,
ehehe. walang anuman. salamat din sda paglagay mo ng mga songs hah....
thanks khen. huggzzz.

KheN said...

@ myk: ah..nagdodorm ka pala dati...

Napansin ko na rin yan sa sarili ko, pag-sobrang busy sa school noon mas nag-aallot ako ng time for prayer. Pag wala namang ginagawa, feeling ko mas nagiging complacent ako sa prayer. Pero this time, I want to take every opportunity to pray...mahirap talaga maging disciplined pagdating sa bagay na ito. I still fall short. :(

@ gia: welcome! sabihin mo lang pag may ipapasave ka ulit..hehe! ;)